Sunday, March 20, 2011

::My venture for attainable, down to earth beauty.

My passion for finding truly natural, organic and amazingly effective beauty products started about 4 years ago when I was just about desperate to try ANYTHING to clear my acne once and for all, heal my sensitive, scarred skin and repair my fragile, thin, frayed, & overprocessed hair! I wanted to become comfortable and beautiful in my own skin. I wanted to be in complete control of how I looked and felt from day to day, but I didnt know where to start on this journey of accomplishing this. I wanted to appear happy, carefree, polished, healthy, and naturally beautiful. I knew what didn't work for me, and I was about to give up because I thought I've tried just about everything! I've always been somewhat above average concerning looks (according to what others say), but I also have always been sort of a wallflower. No matter what people told me, I still wasn't happy with myself. I've always been a high achiever and I didn't want to settle, espeically when it came to appearence. Just coming out of my slightly awkward years of highschool and excited to have a fresh start in life, I began becoming passionate about the idea of total self-transfirmation. I learned that I first had to learn to accept what my parents gave me, my 5'4, 130 pound average frame.. my wavy, thin, and fragile hair.. my medium, olive tan skintone.. my combination, blemish prone skintype..   which I later found out was sensitive to chemicals, and easily scarred. I wanted to make the most of what nature gave me, and I new I had to take the less taken path of putting the time of researching and buying truly healthy, natural beauty products to do so. Seven years of failure was proof enough that this was absolutely necessary to fullfill my desire to reach my dream of being as pretty as I possibly can. Over the last few years, I did hours and hours of online and in store research of what our skin and hair needs to be at its full beauty potential, and what will enevitably destroy and age it overtime. Talk about scary!!!! My research has only fired up my passion for natural and healthy beauty products, and with all passions in life, it has filled me up to the point where I want to share it with others. I want every woman to know that they have their own unique, natural beauty, and if they treat it like its a precious gift, theyre beauty will not be inhibited, but naturally shine. Be proud of who you are, and be the best you that you can be. My mission is to reveal what products work amazingly for me, and what doesn't. As basic and simple as that. Life shouldnt be complicated and stressfull, it should be lived comfortably, simply, and beautifully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment