Monday, March 21, 2011

::Natures Baby Organics



Not just for babies!! A few months ago I began an online search for a natural and organic face lotion that will leave my partly oily and partly dry face soft, clear, and balanced. I wanted a facial lotion that was fragrance free and gentle on my delicate skin. Something that I can use everyday, morning and night. I couldn't afford to buy anything too pricy, and I needed the lotion to last me at least 2 or 3 months before I can rebuy. Happily, I found a brand I've never heard of that sounded too good to be true. Of course I never believe that a product will do what the label says it will do until I try it for out on myself, but I was still excited to try it. I read the ingredient list of Natures Baby Organics Face & Body Moisturizer and I was very happy to see that every ingredient was truly natural, and that there were no words such as fragrance on the list. I was also almost shocked to see that the back label on this moisurtizer stated that it is: 100% Vegan. Gluten, Paraben, SLS & Propylene Glycol Free. & Hypoallergenic. I knew I had to buy it when the front label said that more than 70% of the ingredients are certified Organic. I ordered it online and I tried it right after I recieved it at my door. I ran to the bathroom, washed and dried my face, and opened the bottle. My first impression was that I was very pleased with the smell. Although it says its fragrance free, it has a light, floral, natural scent which my guess comes from the flower and plant extracts that are labled on the ingredient list. I put about a quarter size amount on my hand and found it was enough to cover my face and neck. A little goes a long way =]. After a few seconds It was completely absorbed and it left my skin feeling soft and comfortable. (Not irritated, itchy or still dry like the result of non-natural face lotions) Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My search has ended. I bought the bottle in the middle of January and its almost April and I still have more than half of the bottle left!!! I use it morning and night only on my face and neck. To this day it works the same as it did the first day, this lotion keeps my skin soft and balanced all day, everyday. You can't go wrong at 12 bucks a bottle, with an effective, healthy, & REALLY long lasting product. I know my search is done, I say you should try it =D                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment