Monday, March 21, 2011

::Burts Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath and body Oil Review (Simply Amazing!)

With its few, natural ingredients, sweet lemony fresh smell, and the luxurious moisturized feel it leaves I'd say this is my favorite body oil!!!  After a long soak in a bath with this stuff at night, I feel completely relaxed and rejuvinated. Im not just saying this.. It leaves my entire body feeling silky smooth and smelling like a sweet lemon pie. It only takes a few drops to give my bath a great aroma and to get these kind of results. Surprisingly, the lemon smell is really relaxing. At the same time it also slightly wakes my mind up. It's had to explain, but this is really amazing stuff. It lasts a really long time and its healthy for your skin. The first ingredient is sweet almond oil, and the second ingredient is lemon oil. Thats probably why is smells like a sweet lemon pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment