Monday, March 21, 2011

::Natural products I can't wait to try and review =)

I just began this blog to review the natural products that I have or will soon buy and test. On my mission to completely restore my skin and hair back to its natural, beautiful state, I am slowly building up a collection of beauty products that are healthy, pure, very effective and healing. I want to erase the damage that chemically inflated products has done to my appearence over a long period of time. Here are a few products that I am excited to buy and try out over the next few months :D I hope you'll read my reviews and gain some valuable info <3

*Bubble and Bee Cool Cucumber Facial Cleanser
Intro Description: Try this refreshing formula for oily or acneic skin, and you'll feel cool as a cucumber!

*Bubble and Bee Fresh Orange Shower Gel
Intro Description: Gently scented with orange, this shower gel is a citrus treat. This chemical-free gel won't dry skin because added glycerin helps moisturize the skin, while saponified organic oils give you plenty of cleansing suds.

*Bubble and Bee Organic Peppermint & Tea Tree Shampoo
*Bubble and Bee Coconut & Lime 100% Organic Body Butter
*Bubble and Bee Geranium Lime Pit PuttyE

*Bareminerals: mineral eyeshadow (glimmer, sheen & matte), 100% natural lipgloss, mineral matta foundation, liner shadow, & blush.



No comments:

Post a Comment