Monday, March 21, 2011

::The workout routine that changed my life.

My phylosophy to get fit: It does'nt matter how many calories or carbs you burn or how many miles you go. If you put your focus on that you'll most likely burn out after a few days. I look at exercise as a chance to work off my stress, build up my energy, and a time for relaxation or having fun. To me: a walk outside in the morning or evening on a nice day is very relaxing. A fast walk, at a slight incline, on a treadmill with my ipod is fun and energizing. Either way, I work my mucles, get my heart pumping, and increase my stamina to live life at its fullest. To build energy, you have to burn it. Thats my motto :]

*Treadmill or outside walk for 30 minutes a day minimum.
*Hand weights to tone arms.
*Sometimes a pool or a bike.
Thats all I need!

I have a naturally curvy body. My body type is pear shaped so most of my body fat tends to go to my butt, thighs, calves and hips. I wear a size 7 in jeans and a medium top. My body weight fluctuates slightly, but I'm usually the same from month to month and year to year. I like my body but without some form of daily exercise my bottom half tends to jiggle more than I like.. not to mention my arms lol. My goal is not to have a perfect body.. perfectly toned with zero cellulite.. besides.. to maintain a body like that I'd have to workout an hour a day at least and eat like a rabbit! Although I love eating healthy and exercising and doing things to help tone up my body.. perfection isn't my goal. I like my curves, and so does my husband, as long as Im pretty toned and I am full of energy to do the things I enjoy, Im satisfied. I've learned to love my body, I only have one so I have to treat it nicely so that It can thank me by keeping me healthy. That should be the goal here :]

No comments:

Post a Comment