Monday, March 21, 2011

::The perfect pair of jeans!!

With my curvy lower half and my short stature, its almost impossible to find jeans that look good on me and that are comfortable!! Yes, I want it all! I used to wear skinny jeans in highschool, but because of how uncomfortable they are to me I refuse to wear them anymore. I cant stand the way they squeeze my calves, butt and thighs! They don't really look right on me either.. I dont get that long, lean look when I wear them like the tall, straight up and down girls do. In highschool I just tolerated them because they were the "in thing" to wear and because I cared too much about what others thought of me. Now that I've accepted my originality and my individualistic spirit, I can care less about going through the torture of wearing them just to impress anyone!! I've been on a hunt for straight legged jeans. The kind where: the area from the knee down to the ankle is wider than a skinny jean, yet slimmer than a boot cut.. sounds ideal to me!! I've noticed that most middle income retail stores like JC Penny, Tillys, and Pac Sun to name just a few only carry 3 types of jeans: Skinny, boot cut, and flared. It is so FRUSTRATING to me that every mall I leave, I'm left without a new pair of straight leg jeans!! Or any pair of jeans! Right now I only own 1 pair, and they are boot cut. I think they are comfortable, but they are wider at the bottom than I'd prefer. On me, since I'm so short, they look more like flared.

Anyways, Im dying to customize my perfect pair of straight leg jeans in which I dream of owning almost daily! I found a website called indicustom.com. Their jeans are a bit pricey, but I guess thats the price to pay to own a perfect pair of custom jeans that make you feel great because they are perfect for your body! The great thing is that the shipping is free and when you recieve them and they aren't exactly how you want them, they will do style and fit adgustments for free too! They are 100% custom to your body's needs and to your wants. You can customize: the style fit, the color rinse, the thread color, the pocket shape, the measurments specific to your body, and the leg opening style to name just a FEW! If you absolutely fall in love with your creation, you can reorder that exact pair over and over as much as you want! Technology meets fashion definitely :]

No comments:

Post a Comment